What hypnotherapy can help
Here’s the list of the things I’ve helped people overcome, achieve and change:
- Phobias – I’ve worked on all sorts of phobias from flying phobias to a phobia of stairs. If you wonder why something that should be a rational and easy act provokes an irrational response I can explain it and help you overcome it.
- Confidence – I’ve helped people to talk in meetings, feel comfortable in social situations, start new businesses and get ready for an interview. Confidence is a coat you wear and is certainly a skill you can learn.
- Weight Loss – I help people change their triggers, habits and thoughts towards food, my biggest success is a whopping 6.5 stone loss.
- Stress – From work pressure to relationship issues I really enjoy giving people the skills to manage stress for themselves. Stress is a natural response to danger, it’s perfectly normal, you just need to re-educate your mind as to what situations it would be helpful for rather than let your stress response run wild.
- Anxiety – Such a debilitating feeling, I really enjoy seeing people smile and live their life with excitement after their sessions. Anxiety really doesn’t have to govern your life, you can get back in control and live life again.
- Habits – I’ve helped people successfully quit smoking, start eating salad and no longer notice irritating sounds. A habit is a learn behaviour and in my opinion if you’ve learnt one way you can certainly learn a new one.
As you can see your mind is an amazing tool that can create some rather unhelpful learnt behaviours and thoughts. Your mind is capable of much more than you probably give it credit for. So if you need help to put mind over matter hypnotherapy can show you how.
If you’re thinking about trying hypnotherapy but have some questions come for a free Meet and Greet 20 minute consultation. I’m always happy to chat and answer any questions you have.
I hope that’s given you a better idea of the things hypnotherapy can help with.
Until next time.
PS. Book your free 20 minute consultation by emailing email@example.com