Hypnosis and NLP for when life doesn't feel right - you don't have to know the problem for it to work.
I suggested working on a session by session basis so Katherine could fit me into her journey and book a session when she was ready for more. She decided she wanted to crack on so booked a session each week for 8 weeks.
Over the next 8 weeks I worked with Katherine on various aspects of her life, from stress and confidence boosting to letting go of the past and teaching practical techniques to boost positivity.
Every time Katherine came in she had a bigger spring in her step and a brighter smile on her face.
Here's what Katherine had to say
In Katherine's words, she couldn’t believe it. Here’s some of her changes over the 8 weeks:
- I said no to someone and had no problems in doing so, the pressure is finally lifting.
- I turned my phone off for an hour the other day and enjoyed myself.
- I haven’t eaten chocolate since our session, I just really don’t fancy it.
- I feel perky again, oh my I can’t tell you how long it’s been since I felt like that.
- I’ve been on a date, haha
- I’ve been using my self hypnosis and I can get myself off to sleep now.
- I’m just so relaxed, my friends are asking what’s happened they can’t believe it.
- Life is great, I feel really positive and chilled, I can’t believe what a difference……in just 8 weeks.
I saw Katherine the other day, here’s her update 6 months on, ’you’ll never believe this, I’ve got a boyfriend and I’m still feeling amazing. I can’t thank you enough’.
You can read Katherine's full story by clicking here.
My thoughts on Katherine's amazing life change
People don’t always come with the answer, they just know that something isn’t right and they have the knowledge that now is the right time to do something about it. Katherine implemented everything we did and reaped the reward. It was lovely seeing her blossom and grow at each session.
I want to give you a truthful picture Katherine’s journey with me was definitely not always easy but she felt comfortable and safe. She trusted that I would do the right thing and was willing to do her own work to make the best of what she’d learnt.
If you feel you would benefit from some help to ‘spring clean’ or you’re going through change and would like some help get in touch here: Contact me.
Until next time.